Workin’ It is a weekly radio show focusing on working life in America, hosted by comedienne and author Jackie Guerra. Tomorrow, 06Jan07, the show will feature Abdullah Muhsin and Alan Johnson, authors of a new book on the history of Iraqi unions and the 2005 assassination of one of its leaders. There’s more info at the American Rights at Work Website.
“Workin’ It” interviews authors of history of Iraqi trade unions
This entry was written by Damian Counsell, posted on 05Jan07 at 10:21 am, filed under media, multimedia and tagged Abdullah Muhsin, Alan Johnson, American Rights at Work, Iraq, Jackie Guerra, radio, trade unions, Workin it. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.
- Iran paves over suspected nuclear-related testing site despite UN protests - Washington Post
- Ahmadinejad protests aide's disqualification from Iran election - Los Angeles Times
- Iran's Revolutionary Guard warns protesters ahead of June election - CTV News
- Iran's protest movement seems sidelined heading into June elections - Washington Post
- Kabul protests to Iran over 10 migrants shot dead - Ahram Online
- foreign policy
- human rights
- international law
- Latin America
- post-9/11 syndrome
- site administration
- South-east Asia
- War On Terror
Listing here does not imply endorsement by the Euston Manifesto Group. Suggestions for further links are welcome.
dedicated to eliminating genocide
- Index on Censorship
for free expression
- Labour Friends Of Iraq
building support for the new Iraq